vibe.d Subdirectory?

Thu Jan 15 06:38:16 PST 2015

On 1/14/15 11:31 AM, Laeeth Isharc wrote:

> To be very clear: in the simple case when you compile your vibe
> application from multiple source files and diet templates etc, and you
> will end up with an executable.  This can act as a server directly, or
> you can make it an internal server on localhost called by php, or you
> can call it from nginx as a CGI type application depending on the URL.

Pardon me for asking kind of a side question, but is there any online
information on how to do this? I am contemplating migrating my in-house
php-based application to vibe.d, but I wondered if I have to do it
whole-sale (not much gratification until the whole thing is done) or
piecemeal (then some parts are php, some are vibe.d, until whole thing
is ported). I thought I could do the latter, but I don't know how to
interact apache/php with vibe.d. The biggest question I have is how
vibe.d and php can share session data. But I also have no idea which
server should be in front, and how to call one another ;)

Thanks

-Steve