vibe.d Subdirectory?

via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 15 06:50:43 PST 2015

On Thursday, 15 January 2015 at 14:38:16 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> vibe.d and php can share session data. But I also have no idea
> which server should be in front, and how to call one another ;)

If you are going to replace php then you probably want to have
the d-server in front and just relay requests to the php server?

If you create your own session solution on the d-server I'd just
create a mapping to php-sessions so that you can map back an
forth when relaying.

That way you can replace php bit-by-bit and eventually phase it
out.