Undefined reference error when array size is given

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 19 14:16:41 PST 2015

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:05:22 -0500
Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
<digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com> wrote:

> BTW, I've seen linker errors happen when you don't include a module,
> even if there's seemingly nothing to deal with in there. To the point
> where I just include all modules even if I think I can omit them.
this is good for all-at-once compilation, but separate compilation is a
different story... it's often hard/burdensome to convince a build tool
to include given module in a command line. and most non D-specific
build tools are written with separate compilation model in mind.