Import paths do not work

tcak via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 29 08:05:47 PST 2015

On Thursday, 29 January 2015 at 10:26:56 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
>> I would suggest instead of using make, use dub[0] build
>> manager instead.
>> It'll handle grabbing all the files and compiling them
>> correctly.
>>
>> [0] http://code.dlang.org/package-format
>
> Or for simple projects such as this one seems to be, just use
> rdmd.
>
> Atila

I am using Mono-D on MonoDevelop. I was normally keeping all
library files in the same project. But copying same library codes
between different projects didn't seem like a good idea.

Then I copied library files as "symbolic link" to project, but
this time, if I put a new module in library folder, Mono-D
doesn't see it automatically.

Then I saw "Include" part in project properties which uses "-I"
flag while compiling the project. I removed all symbolic links
from project, and added full folder paths of libraries to that
"Include" list.

As you can guess, as I asked in the question, it doesn't see
library files now. I still have a solution as linking to library
modules, but I wondered whether it was possible in another
"easier" way.