How to setup GDC with Visual D?

Guy Gervais via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jul 6 15:36:55 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 5 July 2015 at 19:50:41 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> GDC uses a slightly older phobos version. It seems quite some
> imports
> changed in the last phobos version. You need to import
> std.algorithm
> and your code should work with gdc:
> http://goo.gl/l4zKki

Thanks. Turns out my imports are fine, it's my version of GDC
that seems to be too old (it's 4.8.0). I tried to install 4.9.2
(as per the one in used in your link) but now I get a bunch of
different errors. (half a dozen of "Error 1 undefined reference
to `D2rt5tlsgc4initFZPv (void* rt.tlsgc.init())'
...\src\gcc-4.9.2\libphobos\libdruntime\core\thread.d	")

It doesn't really matter; I'm learning D for fun; DMD is more
than enough for that purpose.