InvalidMemoryOperationError from File.byLine()?

Tue Jun 2 15:36:36 PDT 2015

On 6/2/15 5:42 PM, anonymous wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2 June 2015 at 20:56:41 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> Hm... I think the issue might possibly be solved. What version of the
>> compiler are you using?
>
> I think 14005 (and 14578) are fixed in git head, because there's no
> assumeSafeAppend in byLine anymore.

Yep, I can confirm that.

Stiff, sorry to say that you are stuck unless you want to use the
bleeding edge of D, which means building from source. Wish I had a
better answer.

And in reality, even if it needed a fix and I provided it, this was
going to be your option.

-Steve