best way to interface D code to Excel

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 19 14:06:30 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 18:35:36 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I know D has support for COM - not sure of its status.  And
> there was a Microsoft chap who posted here a couple of years
> back - wonderful templated code that made it easy to write this
> kind of thing.  Unfortunately he wasn't able to share it
> publicly.
>
> Laeeth.

I haven't ever done any real work with it, and certainly nothing
with Excel. But Juno provides similarities for COM to what the
Microsoft guy demonstrated.

I made some changes so it would compile in dmd 2.070, didn't test
though so it is still it's own branch.

https://github.com/JesseKPhillips/Juno-Windows-Class-Library/tree/dmd6.070