Contributing to Phobos Documentation

Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Mar 21 10:48:40 PDT 2015

Motivated by this thread:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/measc3$qic$1@digitalmars.com

I was hoping to see if I could do some work on the Phobos
documentation, but I am curious to know what the easiest way for
someone with limited/no ddoc experience to get involved in this
would be.  I checked the CONTRIBUTING.md file in phobos and it is
a bit on the 'light' side.

I assume just fixing stuff in my local repo and sending PRs would
be insufficient, as I should be 'testing' my documentation
changes.  Is there a resource where I can learn how to generate
the phobos documentation for phobos locally.

Second question, can I generate documentation for a single module
rather than all of phobos each time I try to update something.

Craig