Cannot find -lphobos

Marko Grdinic via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun May 10 12:03:19 PDT 2015

Your advice worked, thanks. It turns out that from the command
line it compiles and links just fine.

Codeblocks is the thing that is giving me trouble. It might have
something to do that I am using the old Codeblocks 8.0 version. I
would like to get the newest version but the Virtual Box OS is
outdated and the package manager won't let me get anything newer.

I downloaded the Codeblocks 13 tar manually and unpacked it, but
Gdebi can't resolve the missing dependencies (even though they
are right there in the directory.) It worked fine for Dmd.

Any advice for this?