DateTime.opBinary

Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 29 15:53:41 PST 2015

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 23:25:14 +0000, bachmeier wrote:

> I was just reading through the documentation for std.datetime.
> DateTime.opBinary looks pretty interesting:
>
> http://dlang.org/phobos/std_datetime.html#.DateTime.opBinary
>
> Does anyone know how to use it? You certainly can't learn anything from
> the documentation, because duration is a mystery. If someone knows, I
> can submit a PR with that information added.

Duration is defined in core.time: https://dlang.org/phobos/
core_time.html#Duration

Unfortunately, ddoc doesn't automatically cross-reference these for you,
which results in confusion. (As if it weren't confusing enough to have
everything wrapped in templates with filters rather than simply using
const(Duration).)