Odd stacktrace: Access Violation in object.TypeInfo_Interface.getHash

Fra via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 7 01:55:30 PDT 2015

I encountered a runtime error in my code and all I can get (even
in debug mode) is the following stacktrace:

object.Error@(0): Access Violation
----------------
0x0051C308 in const(nothrow @trusted uint function(const(void*)))
object.TypeInfo_Interface.getHash
0x0058D2C0 in D6engine5world5world5World6__vtblZ
Error executing command run: Program exited with code 1

No other information is provided.
Anyone ever experienced anything similar? That __vtblZ part of
the symbol name scares me a bit, TBH.
The codebase is big, so will take me some time to reduce it to a
simple example, even if I were to use dustmite, but I was hoping
that someone faced this error message before and could give me a
pointer on what to look for.