Difference between back (`) and double (") quoted strings

Bahman Movaqar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 12 02:43:05 PDT 2015

On 09/12/2015 12:52 PM, NX wrote:
> What if I told you, you should search the official reference before
> asking such things in the forum?

I did search the net for terms such as "d lang back quoted string" or "d
lang multi line string" or "d lang string interpolation" before asking here.
However the term "Wysiwyg string" didn't occur to my mind and from what
I could gather from the net and the test programs I wrote, I couldn't
determine the difference between `-string and "=string.  Hence
I decided to ask people here.

> http://dlang.org/lex.html#WysiwygString

Thanks for the help.

--
Bahman Movaqar

http://BahmanM.com - https://twitter.com/bahman__m

https://github.com/bahmanm - https://gist.github.com/bahmanm

PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)