Difference between back (`) and double (") quoted strings

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 12 05:12:34 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 12 September 2015 at 08:22:03 UTC, NX wrote:
> What if I told you, you should search the official reference
> before asking such things in the forum?

Searching is kinda hard, so I encourage people to ask if
something doesn't come up quickly. And then we need to be sure to
always answer because their question might be the thing that
comes up on some future user's search, and if they see "google
it", their reaction might be "what the &^&*%^ do you think
brought me here?!?!?!"

(at least that's my reaction!)