Creating a DLL with a ActiveX interface.

Taylor Hillegeist via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 14 08:14:04 PDT 2015

So, I've looked at this topic of COM OLE and activeX, and found
myself confused.

http://dlang.org/interface.html

Gives a short example but the code doesn't compile for me.
core\stdc\windows\com.d seems to be missing? And i cant find any
documentation on core\stdc on the standard library page.

http://wiki.dlang.org/Win32_DLLs_in_D

Points to "The Sample Code" under COM. but I find that confusing.

So here is what I desire, You guys can let me know how dumb it is.

I want a dll with an activex x interface, that contains a small
bit if data a string for example. And this is what i want to
happen?

(caller sends activex object with string)->(my dll written in d
minpulates string)->(caller gets a diffrent string)

I call on the wisdom of the community to help me in this. Thanks!