Creating a DLL with a ActiveX interface.

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 14 08:20:48 PDT 2015

On Monday, 14 September 2015 at 15:14:05 UTC, Taylor Hillegeist
wrote:
> Gives a short example but the code doesn't compile for me.
> core\stdc\windows\com.d seems to be missing?

I think the doc copy/pasted a typo there. It should be
`core.sys.windows.com`.

I've done some COM stuff with D before, getting it callable from
vbscript and jscript. Can you tell me what steps you're using (in
some detail, like are you using IE? or some other thing?) to test
your thing? then I can try to make a working example that passes
it and share that.