Speeding up text file parser (BLAST tabular format)

Fredrik Boulund via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 15 01:46:35 PDT 2015

On Monday, 14 September 2015 at 16:13:14 UTC, Edwin van Leeuwen
wrote:
> See this link for clarification on what the columns/numbers in
> the profile file mean
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/f9gjmo$2gce$1@digitalmars.com
>
> It is still difficult to parse though. I myself often use
> sysprof (only available on linux), which automatically ranks by
> time spent.

Thanks for the link. I read up on what everything means, but I
think the problem isn't finding what consumes the most time, the
problem is me not knowing the standard library well enough to
translate the largest consumers to actual parts of my code :).