Creating a DLL with a ActiveX interface.

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 17 11:43:18 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 17:58:49 UTC, Taylor Hillegeist
wrote:
> if anyone knows how to easily convert between the two i would
> be happy to know.

You'll just need to write an adapter... I started a minimal one
here:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/com/blob/master/comhelpers.d#L123

but it was just getting... and I only supported string and int.
But the same basic idea is both ways, break it up into basic
families of types (string, int, float, pointer, whatever else)
and convert to from by manually setting the type thing.