State of windows DLL support

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 3 04:36:13 PDT 2016

What is the state of DLL support on windows?

I ask because I have a project coming up very soon which will
require interacting with DLLs (I think it is a C interface) and I
would much rather do it in D than C given the opportunity.

  I don't think the choice of language matters, users and
maintainers can read neither C nor D, and it has to be able to
communicate with LabVIEW (shudder,gag), best way would be some
kind of File based bidirectional pipe, or some kind of localhost
server? I would be writing the server.