Rebind template(bug?)

ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 22 15:52:28 PDT 2016

On Monday, 22 August 2016 at 21:46:35 UTC, Engine Machine wrote:
> I'm sorry if it confuses you... it doesn't confuse me.

You needed quite some help to get this thing to work. And you
made some mistakes and wrong statements in the process. That's
perfectly fine, but please don't act as if Jack is the simpleton
while you're the brainiac.

> I do not know why you have to try and prove something that is a
> preference.

Jack showed a version which he thinks is "cleaner". And since
this is a discussion board about code, it makes perfect sense for
him to do that. If you don't care about it, you don't have to
engage in discussion, of course.

> Do you often get in to arguments with people about how ford is
> better than chevy or blonds are better than brunettes?

Please don't take this to a personal level. Jack was talking
about the code, and you start questioning his character. Not cool.

If you're happy with what you got, and you don't want to discuss
other versions, you can say so without setting the stage for a
shouting match. Simply not replying is an option, too. It may be
a bit less polite, but it's better than escalating things.