Proper concurrent nearly lock free efficient nogc storage structures?

Cauterite via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 26 16:44:53 PDT 2016

On Friday, 26 August 2016 at 23:38:02 UTC, Illuminati wrote:
> Does D have any such thing? I'm having to recreate the wheel
> here and it isn't fun ;/  Getting in the way of real work ;/

@nogc is such a new language feature that you can't expect a lot
of support yet from e.g. the standard library.

But in any case, Phobos is a very minimal library when it comes
to data structures, for better or for worse. I personally hate to
say it.

However if you don't have your eye on Phobos, disregard my
response, it was hard to tell from your question.