Scala Spark-like RDD for D?

Jon D via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 16 18:03:40 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 16 February 2016 at 16:27:27 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Monday, 15 February 2016 at 11:09:10 UTC, data pulverizer
> wrote:
>
>> As an alternative are there plans for parallel/cluster
>> computing frameworks for D?
>
> You can use MPI:
> https://github.com/DlangScience/OpenMPI

FWIW, I'm interested in the wider topic of incorporating D into
data science environments also. Sounds as if there are several
interesting projects in the area, but so far my understanding of
them is limited. Perhaps the forum isn't the best place to
discuss, but if there happen to be any blog posts or other
descriptions, it'd be great to get links.

--Jon