Issues

Andre via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 22 14:56:26 PST 2016

I was wondering how people in this D community think about the
number of issues with NEW status...

It could scare individuals/organizations to start with D, when
they get the impression that there are a large and growing number
of issues that are open (for years). I know this is not a fair
interpretation of what's going on, but it's a conclusion one
could make.

- Is there a preferred way to clean things up? A resolution
status? A maximum time?

- Or perhaps the bugtracker (https://dlang.org/bugstats.php)
needs to be adjusted for irrelevant things..

- Or is it a non-issue and should we just ignore the tail of the
list?