Anyone using glad?

Dav1d via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 13 12:13:49 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 19:20:40 UTC, Jason Jeffory
wrote:
> What I can't seem to figure out why
>
> try { loop }
> catch
> {
>
> }
>
> catches the exception but
>
> try { loop }
> catch (Throwable t) // Only diff
> {
>
> }
>
> doesn't ;/ Probably my ignorance about D, but I was hoping to
> get some info about the exception this way(line number, etc...)

This is not an exception you should catch at all. Also pretty
sure this wont work with 64bit binaries.
D does realize a segmentation fault, access to invalid memory,
that's nothing a program should simply catch and then silently
ignore, the issue causing it needs to be addressed.

Also why doesn't your key_callback not to be extern(C), I thought
that was required.

'Reading symbols from test.exe...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.', you arent gonna get any useful information
without debug symbols. Also additionally use a glfw debug build.