Glad and WGL

Dav1d via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Jan 14 01:42:50 PST 2016

On Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 09:25:50 UTC, Dav1d wrote:
> On Thursday, 14 January 2016 at 02:35:28 UTC, Josh Phillips
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 at 20:08:55 UTC, Dav1d wrote:
>>> Link with opengl32.lib
>>
>> How? Everywhere I looked it says this cannot be done due to
>> conflicting formats between the dmd compiler and the windows
>> one.
>
> Welcome to D and Windows. You can use GDC or LDC or try
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Installing_DMD_on_64-bit_Windows_7_(COFF-compatible)
>
> Or you find an OMF opengl32.lib OR you make your own with
> implib and coff2omf
> http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/implib.html
> http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/coff2omf.html
> I dont really remember how that worked.

There is also objconv: http://www.agner.org/optimize/

I found in an older code:

echo "implib /s opengl32.lib opengl32.dll && exit" | cmd

So maybe `implib /s opengl32.lib opengl32.dll` is enough. Would
like to help you more, but I didnt need to deal with this shit
lately (luckily) and forgot most of this mess.