Some asm help for the 'thiscall' calling convention?

Adam Sansier via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Jul 16 13:46:47 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 14 July 2016 at 00:51:16 UTC, ethgeh wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 23:06:44 UTC, flamencofantasy
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 22:30:51 UTC, Adam Sansier wrote:

>>> Um, no, I revived it so that people searching for answers
>>> wouldn't be led astray by idiots who pretend to know
>>> everything. That's not a personal attack. It's simply
>>> pointing out that there is a solution. If it happens to point
>>> out that someone makes some blanket statement is an idiot,
>>> that's just icing on the cake. We have to point out the
>>> idiots so either 1. they stop making such blanket statements
>>> and acting like they are correct. 2. People quickly learn not
>>> to listen to them. 3. People know their statements are wrong.
>>>
>>> I wouldn't be in this position if they didn't put me here.
>>> I'm sorry if I won't sit idle by and let them spread their
>>> ignorance. You may see it as a minor thing, but that your
>>> ignorance. I'm sorry if that offends you, are you one of the
>>> idiots?
>>>
>>> I'll be damned if I'm suppose to show humility and they
>>> aren't. It's a two way street.
>>
>> You have a nasty attitude and you constantly insult people on
>> this forum. Whether you call yourself Adam Sansier or Hiemlick
>> Hiemlicker or Joerg Joergonson makes no difference. I wonder
>> why anyone is still willing to interact with you.
>
> Are you sure he's the same ppl ? I had a conversation with
> "Hiemlick Hiemlicker" a month ago and the guy didn't seem to be
> as biased as this one. That said if you search "Joerg
> Joergonson" there's a match for a related Topic (COM & asio).
> My guess is that this guy is an addicted, most of the time the
> conversations are OK but when he's high he sucks a lot.

Well, I'm not sure who all these people are. I figure
flamencofantasy and ethgeh are alias too!

Regardless, I treat people like they treat others.  I may seem I
like go overboard, it is possible, but it's only because of the
butterfly effect! ;)  I'd rather make it painfully obvious to
them that they way they approach people is wrong than ignore
it(then things only fester, look at the world today).

Hopefully Make, Kagamin, Ketmar, and any others I've offended
will grow up a little and realize the way they approach helping
people is not necessarily the best it can be. Making absolute
statements rarely help(mostly because they don't even know
absolute what they are talking about, they only make absolute
assumptions). Also, in some cases, they quickly ignore the
persons own experience and write them off in an extremely
arrogant way(Ketmar is good at this). Even if that is not
arrogant, it is wrong. Every persons experiences are valid, even
if they are not as "intelligent" as the next guy(not everyone
gets to or wants to spend 100K hours of their life sitting in
front of a computer screen).

Sometimes people just need the shit slapped out of them, simple
as that, they'll get over it.