Some asm help for the 'thiscall' calling convention?

ethgeh via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 13 17:51:16 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 23:06:44 UTC, flamencofantasy wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 22:30:51 UTC, Adam Sansier wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 22:09:05 UTC, flamencofantasy
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> You revived this thread solely to insert a personal attack???
>>
>> Um, no, I revived it so that people searching for answers
>> wouldn't be led astray by idiots who pretend to know
>> everything. That's not a personal attack. It's simply pointing
>> out that there is a solution. If it happens to point out that
>> someone makes some blanket statement is an idiot, that's just
>> icing on the cake. We have to point out the idiots so either
>> 1. they stop making such blanket statements and acting like
>> they are correct. 2. People quickly learn not to listen to
>> them. 3. People know their statements are wrong.
>>
>> I wouldn't be in this position if they didn't put me here. I'm
>> sorry if I won't sit idle by and let them spread their
>> ignorance. You may see it as a minor thing, but that your
>> ignorance. I'm sorry if that offends you, are you one of the
>> idiots?
>>
>> I'll be damned if I'm suppose to show humility and they
>> aren't. It's a two way street.
>
> You have a nasty attitude and you constantly insult people on
> this forum. Whether you call yourself Adam Sansier or Hiemlick
> Hiemlicker or Joerg Joergonson makes no difference. I wonder
> why anyone is still willing to interact with you.

Are you sure he's the same ppl ? I had a conversation with
"Hiemlick Hiemlicker" a month ago and the guy didn't seem to be
as biased as this one. That said if you search "Joerg Joergonson"
there's a match for a related Topic (COM & asio). My guess is
that this guy is an addicted, most of the time the conversations
are OK but when he's high he sucks a lot.