Some asm help for the 'thiscall' calling convention?

flamencofantasy via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 13 16:06:44 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 22:30:51 UTC, Adam Sansier wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 22:09:05 UTC, flamencofantasy
> wrote:

>>> Ignore the fool, mark your functions extern(C++) and it will
>>> work. IUnknown uses extern(Windows) while ASIO uses
>>> extern(C++) for some reason. It may not be COM in the eyes of
>>> God... I mean Kagamin, though.
>>
>> You revived this thread solely to insert a personal attack???
>
> Um, no, I revived it so that people searching for answers
> wouldn't be led astray by idiots who pretend to know
> everything. That's not a personal attack. It's simply pointing
> out that there is a solution. If it happens to point out that
> someone makes some blanket statement is an idiot, that's just
> icing on the cake. We have to point out the idiots so either 1.
> they stop making such blanket statements and acting like they
> are correct. 2. People quickly learn not to listen to them. 3.
> People know their statements are wrong.
>
> I wouldn't be in this position if they didn't put me here. I'm
> sorry if I won't sit idle by and let them spread their
> ignorance. You may see it as a minor thing, but that your
> ignorance. I'm sorry if that offends you, are you one of the
> idiots?
>
> I'll be damned if I'm suppose to show humility and they aren't.
> It's a two way street.

You have a nasty attitude and you constantly insult people on
this forum. Whether you call yourself Adam Sansier or Hiemlick
Hiemlicker or Joerg Joergonson makes no difference. I wonder why
anyone is still willing to interact with you.