Check of point inside/outside polygon

chmike via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jul 27 05:47:14 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 July 2016 at 09:39:18 UTC, Suliman wrote:

> Big thanks!
> Ehm... Now I should add iteration on array of points in first
> and second polygon? If it's not hard for you could you show how
> it should look please.

Sorry, I may have misunderstood the initial problem. You were
asking how to test if a point is inside a polygon. Now you are
referring to two polygons. This sound different.

Iterating on segments of a polygon is not so difficult and is
highly dependent of the data structure you use to represent
points, segments and polygons.

This really looks like an assignment or a D learning exercise.
What do you need this for ?
Do you have the data structures already defined ?