dlang.org using apache?

Jonathan Marler via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 8 07:33:50 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 at 13:32:00 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Why would we change over when Apache is working quite happily
> to serve up static content?

I've heard that same argument as the reason people don't use the
D language.  Why would I change over to D when C/C++ is working
quite happily?

If the official D website doesn't feel like migrating it's own
infrastructure to use D, why would anyone else?  Of course apache
works (so does C++), but choosing not to put in the time to
switch says a lot to the rest of the world.