dlang.org using apache?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 8 11:09:05 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 at 17:50:11 UTC, Seb wrote:
> I agree that a showcase website for vibed (or another D web
> framework) would be beneficial, but a real showcase has totally
> different specs:
>
> - > 1 million visitors per day
> - highly dynamic content (high-throughput databases)
> - solved technological difficulties (e.g. in-memory caching)

As a backend developer I don't really care about those, scaling
is done by a separate infrastructure and memcache has to be
shared (but a good memcache client is necessary, true). I care
about:

- my own productivity
- how easy it is to locate failures on a running instance
- interfacing with infrastructure (also logging over network)
- spin up time
- number of concurrent requests on a single instance / memory
usage
- full separation between requests
- robustness / uptime (and how close to out-of-memory situations
are handled)
- http2 support
- websockets