What's up with GDC?

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 12 06:23:26 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 12 June 2016 at 13:05:48 UTC, Joerg Joergonson wrote:
> BTW, when I compile a simple project with your simpledisplay it
> takes up around 300MB(for ldc, 400 for dmd) and uses about 15%
> cpu.

What's your code? The library itself does fairly little so the
time probably depends on your draw loop or timer settings (though
it did have a memory leak until recently, it wasn't apparent
until something had been running for a really long time - I use
it in my day-to-day terminal emulator, so I have like 40 copies
of the process running for months on end here...)

I'm leaving in 2 minutes for church btw so I might not answer you
for about 5 hours when I'm back at the computer.