Using .lib and .dll in D applications

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 21 22:34:33 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 22 June 2016 at 03:06:29 UTC, moe wrote:

> I meant like this:
>
> - PluginContract // not a dub project, just some folder
> -- iplugin.d
>
> - TestApp // all files for the app (separate project)
> -- packages
> ---- DerelictUtil-master // contains the project for derelict
> -- source
> ---- app.d // the app
> -- dub.json // the project file for the app
>
> The only dub project would be TestApp. PluginContract would
> just be some folder completely outside the TestApp dub project.
> I could not get a relative path to work like this.

Just to be clear, are you compiling iplugin.d as well? I assumed
you were referring to a compiler error (i.e. missing import), but
based on this post I would guess you're getting a linker error.
You should probably add this to your dub.json in addition to the
importPaths:

"sourceFiles": ["../PluginContract/iplugin.d"]