BZ2 library

stunaep via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 11 21:16:37 PST 2016

I'm really having a hard time using bzp (and later I need gzip
and lzma).

So I added this bzip2 D interface to my DUB dependencies
     "dependencies" : {
         "bzip2": "~>0.1.0"
     }

I downloaded the bzip2 source code and compiled it for windows
32bit (will 64 bit work with dmd2?). Then I used coffimplib.exe
to convert the .lib file from coff to omf. From there I added
this code:
     pragma(lib, "libbzip2OMF.lib");

Now when I run the program it terminates with exit code
-1073741515 and will not print or do anything written in the
program. Am I doing the right things? This is the first time I've
ever done this and I was unable to find any useful help on this
subject, so some help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.