Gdmd compiling error

Orkhan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 14 02:56:45 PDT 2016

On Monday, 14 March 2016 at 09:48:00 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 03/14/2016 02:29 AM, Orkhan wrote:
>
> > root at ubuntu:/home/alikoza/Downloads/GDMD-master# sudo make
> install
> > rm -f /usr/local/bin/gdmd
> > install dmd-script /usr/local/bin/gdmd
>
> Good: gdmd seems to be installed. Please type 'gdmd' to confirm.
>
> Note: You may see errors like 'Can't exec
> "/usr/local/bin/gdc":' but that's a separate issue, which will
> be resolved by installing gdc.
>
> > rm -f /usr/local/share/man/man1/gdmd.1
> > install -m 644 dmd-script.1 /usr/local/share/man/man1/gdmd.1
> > install: cannot create regular file
> ‘/usr/local/share/man/man1/gdmd.1’:
> > No such file or directory
>
> Luckily, that seems to be a problem with the man page for this
> tool. I presume the installation assumes a certain directory
> hierarchy which is not present on your system. You can ignore
> that error. You may want to create a bug report on gdmd's
> project page at github.
>
> Ali

Thank you for your answer.
THe output like that :
root at ubuntu:/opt/xcomm# gdmd
Can't exec "/usr/local/bin/gdc": No such file or directory at
/usr/local/bin/gdmd line 236.
Use of uninitialized value $gcc_version in scalar chomp at
/usr/local/bin/gdmd line 237.
Use of uninitialized value $gcc_version in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/local/bin/gdmd line 238.
Can't exec "/usr/local/bin/gdc": No such file or directory at
/usr/local/bin/gdmd line 523.

What should I do make the dir which mentioned or ?
Thkanks