Bug after update to 2.072?

Alex via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 7 03:21:52 PST 2016

On Sunday, 6 November 2016 at 16:07:54 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:
> On 11/06/2016 05:00 PM, Alex wrote:
>> On Sunday, 6 November 2016 at 15:13:56 UTC, Alex wrote:
>>> ok... played with the code a little bit.
>>>
>>> If I remove the @trusted attribute in line 657 inside atomic.d
>>> everything works as expected...
>>> Any ideas, why it is so?
>>
>> By the way, replacement with @safe works too...
>
> Very weird. Would be great if you could provide a test case.
> Doesn't need to be minimal.

I would if I would know how... :) the problem is, setting up the
debugger itself was not a simple task and then, the only point
where it stops - is before my main, at the mentioned line.
Every attempt to make a step just aborts the run and that's it.

What I have just tested is, that on a linux machine I have access
to, the error does not appear.