Bug after update to 2.072?

ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 7 03:33:34 PST 2016

On 11/07/2016 12:21 PM, Alex wrote:
> On Sunday, 6 November 2016 at 16:07:54 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:
[...]
>> Very weird. Would be great if you could provide a test case. Doesn't
>> need to be minimal.
>
> I would if I would know how... :) the problem is, setting up the
> debugger itself was not a simple task and then, the only point where it
> stops - is before my main, at the mentioned line.
> Every attempt to make a step just aborts the run and that's it.
>
> What I have just tested is, that on a linux machine I have access to,
> the error does not appear.

Don't need a debugger to get a test case.

You have some code that segfaults when run, right? For a test case you
can just post that exact code.

Of course, you should remove any confidential information, and if it's
closed source you may not be allowed to post it. So you may have to
reduce it to a trivial example for legal reasons. But as for a test
case, you can just post the code that fails right now. Doesn't matter if
that includes a lot of unrelated stuff.