Using OpenGL

Darren via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 3 04:10:00 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 3 September 2016 at 11:02:11 UTC, Lodovico Giaretta
wrote:

>>//glGetShaderInfoLog(vertexShader, 512, null, infoLog);
>
> glGetShaderInfoLog(vertexShader, 512, null, &infoLog[0]);

Thank you, I knew I had to do something like this!

>>//glfwSetKeyCallback(window, key_callback);
>
> glfwSetKeyCallback(window, &key_callback);

I actually tried this before but it doesn't work.  I get the
following error:

Error: function pointer glfwSetKeyCallback (GLFWwindow*, extern
(C) void function(GLFWwindow*, int, int, int, int) nothrow) is
not callable using argument types (GLFWwindow*, void
function(GLFWwindow* window, int key, int scancode, int action,
int mode))