How to build GUI-based applications in D ?

Dukc via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 1 09:12:45 PDT 2017

On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 at 15:18:12 UTC, ashit wrote:
> i couldn't set control's width and height (Button widget) shows
> error. maybe it works a different way.

1. Try layoutHeight/width. Remember to set it for the main widget
too, not just the children of it.

2. DlangUI is not intended to define sizes in pixels as a
standard practice. Instead, use layouts and layout sizes. This is
intended to courage you to make your program resolution-agnostic.

But I'm a beginner at this topic too. Take these with a grain of
salt