Fix gtkD api display

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 10 07:59:52 PDT 2017

On Thursday, 10 August 2017 at 14:55:06 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
> The problem was that there are a few large classes at the start
> of the hierarchy, and with the old version of ddox the function
> pages would not only be generated for the base class, but also
> for all the derived classes.

Oh, I see. My generator lists them on the index, but doesn't
recreate it each time, it just links. For example:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/gtk.ApplicationWindow.ApplicationWindow.html

it lists inherited members again, but not all their docs.

> That would be great.

kewl

> I don't use the documentation myself so this isn't really a
> problem.

It is a lot easier to link to individual pages from the outside
which means search is more reliable, the back button works, stuff
like that.