Problem getting Cimgui to work

Thomas earthwormjimmy at gmx.at
Wed Dec 6 19:37:54 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 6 December 2017 at 19:12:43 UTC, drug wrote:
> I've check it before posting using old version dmd 2.073 and it
> works.
> What dmd version you compile with?

Hi. The newest as I know. Version 2.077.0   (64bit Version)

But the error messages in my last post don't seem to relate to my
problem, but of some depricated stuff of dmd module "conv".

I am now analysing your way to implement Cimgui into your
project. As far as I could find out till now youre using a script
to clone the whole cimgui stuff into your project directory. I
didn't know that this is possible :-)
The next difference I found is the -shared flag on compilation of
the cimgui files. Maybe that is the big deal.
And at last point loading the shared lib is totaly different.

I will try it the same way. If it loads the shared library
correct thats more than I could hope :-)

Thank you.