Problem getting Cimgui to work

Thomas earthwormjimmy at gmx.at
Wed Dec 6 21:21:11 UTC 2017

Hi folks!

I got it to work, but honestly I don't know why.. :-)

1. clone project imgui_d_test with git
2. subloading the base cimgui stuff by command: git submodule
update --init --recursive
3. enter cimgui directory and enter make
4. after that dub doesn't work properly, you have to edit app.d
replace DerelictImgui.load(); with
DerelictImgui.load("/..pathToFile../cimgui.so");

Now it works for me! :-)

testet on dmd 2.077.0

@drug007: I have testet the new generated cimgui.so file from
imgui_d_test project on your and mine project and it worked.
Replacing the file with the shared library generated inside my or
your project, the build will not run -> same problem with loading
the symbol names.
Hmm.. maybe they did some corrections in project imgui in the
last couple of hours ?
Whatever.. i will take the new cimgui.so file and use it.

Thank you for your time!