Understanding how dub works

datboi datboii at o2.pl
Tue Dec 12 22:20:41 UTC 2017

Hi, I'm learning D (obliviously) and I can't understand how
exactly dependencies work. I haven't found answers to my
questions in documentation (or i did't understand it), so can
someone answer to mine questions?

1. Does dub compile dependencies as separate binaries? And if yes
how to specify where should be they placed?
2. It is possible to compile subpackage as a dynamic or static
library and link it to main binary file? Or just better create
separate dub package and use it as dependency?

For all answers thank You in advance.
Also sorry for mine English. I'm still learning it. So if I made
some grammatic mistakes point them :)