Finding equivalent of C++ feature in D documentation.

kerdemdemir kerdemdemir at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 15:04:30 UTC 2017

I needed to find equivalent of member initialization list in D.
After searching ~10 minutes I found D has very elegant solution
(https://dlang.org/spec/class.html#field-init) after reading
through whole constructor page. My question is not technical this
time I have my solution. But I think when I google "Member
inilization in D" I am expecting to be directed to correct
documentation.

This unfortunately happens a lot to me. And this minutes sum into
hours and inefficiency.

Is there any better way for me to search C/C++ equivalent
features? As a humble suggestion would it make sense to make a
table with feature names and corresponding name of the same
feature in other languages ?

Erdem