Finding equivalent of C++ feature in D documentation.

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 23 15:45:33 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 23 December 2017 at 15:04:30 UTC, kerdemdemir wrote:

> Is there any better way for me to search C/C++ equivalent
> features? As a humble suggestion would it make sense to make a
> table with feature names and corresponding name of the same
> feature in other languages ?

Try this:
https://wiki.dlang.org/Programming_in_D_for_C%2B%2B_Programmers

... and potentially this: https://wiki.dlang.org/Coming_From

Those resources are community maintained.  When I was first
learning D, if I encountered a problem and struggled to a
solution, I would make an attempt to documented it on the D wiki
to try and save others from having to go through the same
difficulty.  I encourage you to do the same.

Mike