Why does calling a struct constructor generate linker errors when using Better C?

Stijn stijn.herreman at telenet.be
Sun Dec 24 01:40:40 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 24 December 2017 at 01:29:56 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> Although maybe you ought to start out with regular D.
>
> -betterC is really there for those who want D but can't have
> druntime.
> They should already know D pretty well.

I'm using -betterC on purpose, doing bare-metal development. Had
to learn a new language anyway, and I had been following D for 8
years or so.
I started out with a stubbed object.d but that turned out to be
too hard, so switched to -betterC by recommendation of some
people on IRC.