Compile to non-OS binary

Amorphorious Amorphorious at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 03:15:58 UTC 2017

I would like to compile D for the different supported
architectures only without and OS, C lib, D lib, or GC code. For
example, as a boot loader or even bios binary.

In fact, it would be very helpful to have switches that disable
the various "features" of D that I will not use rather than
having to do any self compilation.

Ultimately LDC and/or GDC will be required for optimized binaries
with the same limitations. For testing purposes I would also like
the ability to compile to the OS PE structure.

For example

import BIOS;

void main()
{