Hello, folks! Newbie to D, have some questions!

ketmar via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 19 04:52:24 PST 2017

timmyjose wrote:
>> I can't help here because I am using D for a long time, so I do not
>> remember how I have learned it.
> Hahaha! Yes, thanks for the honesty. It does make sense because once
> you've been working in some field for some time, it does make it
> harder to explain how exactly you reached that level. In that regard,
> comments from fellow newbies (such as berni) have been quite helpful
> since they're at the same stage as me.
as for me, i basically just jumped into D and started to code. sure, i
read a little about modules, GC, slices, and such basic things, but
then i just started to writing my code in D. one can use libc from D
(with some care), so it allowed me to write in D as in "C dialect", and
then gradually make my code more "D-like", as i learned more and more
things.