FEM library?

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 21 23:34:00 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 22 February 2017 at 00:51:46 UTC, XavierAP wrote:
> Is there any D library for FEM (Finite Element Method, see
> Wikipedia) solving, meshing, etc... already existing somewhere?
>
> I'm asking because I'm considering making something in that
> field as a personal learning project. Depending on what can be
> found I can jump at some point to use a serious enough library
> or contribute to it...

Not that I'm aware of. A good starting point for the linear
algebra is
Mir's ndslice[0] and DlangScience's scid[1] for the calculus. scid
has some other things that may be of use. I'm sure that the
DlangScience people would be interested in this and would be
willing to help out with anything.

Good luck!

[0]: https://github.com/libmir mir, mir-glas,mir-algorithm
[1]: https://github.com/DlangScience/scid