Hello, folks! Newbie to D, have some questions!

Steve Biedermann via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 21 23:48:42 PST 2017

On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 at 17:13:30 UTC, timmyjose wrote:
> I would upvote you if I could! :-) ... that's not only an
> interesting read, but also fodder for mini-projects of my own!

If you need more details about a specific topic, just post it in
the forum and we will try to help :)

If you want some sourcecode to look at you can write me a mail
and I can give you access to some of my tools. The ones which are
stored on bitbucket are pretty simple to understand, but not
quite ready for public release (no polishing etc.).