Hello, folks! Newbie to D, have some questions!

timmyjose via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 22 01:15:46 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 22 February 2017 at 07:48:42 UTC, Steve Biedermann
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 at 17:13:30 UTC, timmyjose wrote:
>> I would upvote you if I could! :-) ... that's not only an
>> interesting read, but also fodder for mini-projects of my own!
>
> If you need more details about a specific topic, just post it
> in the forum and we will try to help :)
>
> If you want some sourcecode to look at you can write me a mail
> and I can give you access to some of my tools. The ones which
> are stored on bitbucket are pretty simple to understand, but
> not quite ready for public release (no polishing etc.).

Thanks, Steve. That'd be great! I will surely take you up on that
offer. Right now I'm working through "Learning D", and loving
every bit of it! From there I plan to get right down to coding on
some small but interesting projects, and any help I can get would
be most welcome! :-)